Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Brilliant.

Yeah, brilliant. That's the only way to describe this. You know, i've seen alot of people on here criticize about sprite movies saying that it takes no talent to make them. After seeing this, and the three other parts to this series, i don't think anyone that knows a damn thing about flash can say that ever again. This whole series is just gorgeous, about as gorgeous as a sprite movie can possibly be. The story behind it was great, it's presentation is what made what couldve been a good series just absolutely great. You have raised the bar in the sprite movie field, you always have, right when it seems that other people are getting as good or even better than you are, you drop the ROTMK series bombshell on them. If anything this has inspired me to try that much harder with my Link's Quest For Ass series, perhaps it won't be better than this, but i will make it as good as I possibly can. Great job as always, you are the Michael Jordan of sprites.

8-bit Adventure [-OLD-] 8-bit Adventure [-OLD-]

This isn't bad at all.

I noticed alot of people have given you shit about this movie being a ripoff of mine, I do believe that you did not previously see my movies before making this even though there are some fairly straiking similarites... i guess great minds simply think alike. :)

Anyway, good work, the animation was smooth and i liked some of the effects used. It had some funny moments as well.. "Simon Belmont..he wore a shirt" hahahaha.

keep up the good work and i'm glad you liked my movies as well.

c'mon guys, stop slamming this guy he didn't rip anything off.

Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

Very very very good.

This is great, I loved it. Incredible use of sprite animation, and total non-point pointless violence at it's very best.

It was all good, my freind.

16-Bit VS 8-Bit 16-Bit VS 8-Bit

Very very very good!!!

This was fucking excellent. The plot twists, the dialogue the usage of tons and tons of VG chararcters and just the overall storyline were all exceptional! It's almost 7am here now, and i think i just woke everyone up with my laughter from this movie. Only weird part was when the 16-bit Zelda overworld song was playing twice at the same time, but that may have been intentional, who knows? Anyway, great job on this one, I can always appreciate a good VG comedy spoof. :)

Metroid Parody part 1 Metroid Parody part 1

Please, no bye-bye flash!

This was really good. Excellent sprite ripping, but what really sticks out is the smooth flow of the animation, I was very impressed. The graphics and animation were top notch, and as easy as people might think it is do that with sprite movies, it really isn't.

Keep up the good work, will look forward to the next one. :)

Street Spirit (fade out) Street Spirit (fade out)

Very very impressive.

I thoroughly enjoyed this flash movie. It featured one of my absolute favorite songs of all time from what i consider one of the great bands of all time. You did something very difficult here... you did Radiohead justice, a thing i havent seen many others do with their attemps at making a video for a Radiohead song.

I really liked the way you displayed alot of visual imagery that isn't spelled out to you, it forces the viewer to create his or her own interpretation of what it means to them. To me, it symbolizes the emotions one encounters when remembering a tormented, pain-filled past and the struggle it is to put those bad expiriences behind you. That's my take.

Anyway, excellent all the way around, i gave you a 10 for interactivity because in a way, i connected with this movie, even if it was emotionally and not by clicking button, i connected with it, and isn't that what interactivity is about?

An excellent piece, you should be proud.

Mini3D responds:

What you've said is the most flattering thing i've could have read as a review. What get's to me right in the heart is how you tell me that i did Radiohead justice, thank you very very much for those extremely kind words. And i also thank you for what you said about the interactivity. I wish more people would be that observant about these types of movies. Thank you once again. {{{{{{xritualfaminex}}}}}}

Qi Qi

a few words..

Amazing, Beautiful, Stunning, Impressive, Incredible, and Spectacular.

Making of Zelda Movie Making of Zelda Movie

Good stuff.

heh, it's about time they put another movie in the Zelda collection... NG hasnt added a movie on that since.. well... mine..

anyway, shameless plug aside, i found your movie to be very enjoyable. Excellent job in giving each character their own original personality, and i really liked your character drawing style. Yes, people tend to freak when they see something different, but i like the way you designed the characters. The dialougue was great too, some people find it boring because there isn't any outright profanity which shows how much of a low attention span people have, i found the dialougue to be very witty and very humorous.

Very good job, and i hope you check out the sequel to my movie (whenever i can actually get around to finishing it)

MetalMaverick responds:

You know, I've been meaning to see that Zelda parady of yours. I just get lazy with a lot of these movies. Considering that my best connection speed is 21K. NOW THAT'S FRIGGIN' SCARRY!

Final Fantasy Trilogy 3-2 Final Fantasy Trilogy 3-2

words won't do it justice.

so, i'll just say these five little words and be on my way...

BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

A Do A Don't 6 A Do A Don't 6

This woops a horse's ass with a broken stick!

This shit was fucking hilarious. And i mean it... no matter who wouldve made this movie i wouldve died laughing at it. Extremely well done and extremely funny, i almost popped a testicle within the laughter!

FIFEN!